Shoals Hook Farm lies on the outskirts of the county town, Haverfordwest. Local records show that it was owned by Lord Milford in the 1700's and occupied as a tennanted farm. The farm was, at that time, sited on the highway from Haverfordwest to Narberth, having an undershoot mill wheel for the grinding of corn. Since then the farm has undergone many changes. The farm was split in to two in the 1850's by Brunel's Railway Line to Neyland and Milford Haven, land was sold off to pay for death duties, split in to two as part of a divorce settlement. The latter separating the farm mill from the farm, the mill wheel being removed in the late 1960's.
<a href="http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk">Owners Direct apartment rentals</a>